(1) Cut off the loose steel wire at the broken wire, and leave two steel wire heads longer than the spacing of guide wheels > 10cm.
(2) First, use coarse sandpaper to reduce the diameter of the two heads of the steel wire to 1 / 2-2 / 3 of the original steel wire, and the length of the sand is > 5cm. After using fine sandpaper to smooth the surface of the steel wire, wash the two heads of the steel wire with alcohol.
(3) Take the solder wire, solder paste and electric soldering iron to overlap the two steel wire heads with the sand removed by 5cm and weld them. During the process, use the electric soldering iron to weld one end of the heavy steel wire along the other end of the steel wire. The two steel wire heads must completely coincide on the way, and the steel wire cannot be tilted. If there is any, it can only be re welded. Then use fine sandpaper to smooth the welded part and wash it with alcohol.
(4) The welded steel wire must have a long section of loose wire. In this step, we need to run this section of steel wire to the guide wheel. Firstly, raise the workbench by 2mm, open the mortar, pull up the loose steel wire with your fingers, reduce the tension arm at the wire inlet, open the guide wheel and route the wire at the speed of 0.1m/s until the tighter part of the loose wire is on the guide wheel, and then loosen your fingers.
(5) Calculate the steel wire calculation formula required for the welded head to completely run out of the guide wheel. Divide the length of a wire from the welding position to the guide wheel by the guide wheel slot distance, multiply by the length of a circle of steel wire around the guide wheel, and route the wire at the speed of 0.2m/s, When the running line exceeds 500m, open the large tension arm at the wire inlet. When the running line is 200m away from the guide wheel, reduce the tension arm at the wire outlet until the welding head runs on the take-up wheel, and put it on the original height of the workbench.
(6) It mainly solves the problem of line marks caused by too long shutdown time. Press the acceleration every second from 0-8m until the speed rises to about 8m / s, and then start cutting.
上一條 ： 針對什么來選擇合自己的切片機刀片？？
下一條 ： 切片機是如何提高切片刀組耐磨度的？